Blue Tech Now a Federal Riverbed Partner
Riverbed’s full suite of IT performance products now available from Blue Tech
SAN DIEGO, California – November 14, 2012 – Blue Tech is proud to announce a new partnership with the IT performance company, Riverbed. As a federally authorized partner, Blue Tech is now able to offer government customers a host of cutting edge information technology solutions for WAN optimization, application acceleration, and more. Blue Tech joins an elite group of companies authorized to sell Riverbed into the federal marketplace.
Riverbed’s performance products give the ability to fully utilize existing WAN bandwidth to its full potential through Data, Transport and Application Streamlining.
Riverbed’s product suite, which includes Steelhead, Cascade, Granite, Stingray and Whitewater can speed up application performance and reduce bandwidth utilization.
- Steelhead is Riverbed’s flagship WAN optimization product, improving application speeds and data transfers over the WAN, both mobile or branch office, to allow information to be conveyed faster and more efficiently without paying more for expensive WAN bandwidth.
- Cascade can give an organization network and application visibility by collecting data and identifying performance problems.
- Granite enables the consolidation of storage infrastructure, by giving the ability to consolidate all servers at one location, while the branch office sees no performance degradation. Granite directly improves data center footprint and costs.
- Stingray controls, optimizes and provides load balancing functionality for cloud implementations.
- Whitewater is a cloud based storage gateway, based on the same fundamentals as the core WAN optimization, (Steelhead). Whitewater optimizes WAN traffic up to and down from the “cloud”. This capability is often used to greatly improve disaster recovery readiness.
WAN optimization solutions from Riverbed liberate businesses from common IT constraints by increasing application performance, enabling consolidation, and providing enterprise-wide network and application visibility – all while eliminating the need to increase bandwidth, storage or servers. Thousands of companies trust Riverbed to deliver greater productivity and cost savings by making their IT infrastructure faster, less expensive and more responsive.
To learn more about Riverbed, contact Blue Tech.